Mother’s Day gift guide
Because as much as we all love those special gifts made from tiny hands and full of heart, who doesn’t want to be a little bit spoilt on Mother’s Day! If you can never think of what you want when the family asks, take your pick from these gorgeous buys.
1. Update your home with this gorgeous and modern brass flower frame from Rainy Sunday. The frame hold two mason jars with lids designed especially for flower arranging. Make sure they don’t forget the flowers as well!, $74, www.rainysunday.com.au
2. The convenience of a sturdy basket, with double strap leather handles for shoulder or hand carrying, combined with the glam of silver sequins make this basket the ultimate market companion for stylish mamas who won’t compromise on functionality, quality or style. $105, www.2ducktrading.com.au
3. If you have any dry skin on your feet, do yourself a favour and add Milky Foot to your Mother’s Day wish list. Within a week or so of application, the dry and dead skin on your feet will peel off to leave your feet feeling silky smooth, it’s not pretty but it’s most definitely worth it! $29.95, www.milkyfoot.com.au
4. Monogram is the word of the moment and you can’t look past The Daily Edited for the most luxurious monogram goodies. The mini travel case is perfect for the mum on the go with two compartments perfect for storing cosmetics, toiletries and jewellery. $119.95, www.thedailyedited.com
5. 100% of the proceeds from this divine Samantha Wills ‘Bohemian Bardot’ ring will go directly to the McGrath Foundation. If pink, bling and a good cause are your thing then this is the gift for you. $79, samanthawills.com
6. If you are looking to expand your hair styling repertoire beyond the “mum bun”, the Dessata brush, with it’s 440 triple length flexible bristles, might be the answer! The limited edition Bright Metallics are not only an amazing detangling tool but they are also a must have fashion accessory! from $29.95, www.dessata.com.au
7. With winter fast approaching, a stylish pair of boots is a must have and you can’t go past the Frankie4 IZZY in Gunmetal. Podiatrist and physiotherapist designed, these leather boots are packed with support and cushioning to keep you chasing those kids all day long. $299.95 (Afterpay available), frankie4.com.au*
8. No more awkward fumbling to find your keys or noisy jingling in your handbag. Orbitkey Active, made from durable and lightweight rubber, is a compact way to keep your keys together. Anything that helps keep things organised is a winner in my books! $34.95, www.gyrofish.com.au
9. Fancy a good coffee on the run? The Minipresso Portable Handheld Espresso Machine produces a quality cup of espresso coffee with just hot water and ground coffee. With built in cup and scoop this is a must have for sitting on the sidelines at weekend sport. $84.95, www.gyrofish.com.au
10. Time for a new do? For every person who colours their hair pink from now until the end of May and uploads a photo of their pink hair to Instagram with #goldwellgopink and @goldwellaus, Goldwell will donate $100 to the McGrath Foundation. And for every bottle purchased in the Kerasilk color retail range during April and May will also see $2 donated by Goldwell to the McGrath Foundation. $34.95 – $42.95, www.goldwell.com.au
* indicates an affiliate link which means that if you make a purchase after clicking the link I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have or would buy for my family.
Hi there gorgeous mama! Sign up to the Kid Magazine weekly newsletter to receive beauty, style, recipes and parenting tips plus special offers and more!